SFB 595 fellowship program
The collaborative research center SFB 595 “Electrical fatigue of functional materials”, established January 2003 with a funding period until December 2014, offers the possibility for funding of research visits of Ph.D. students for a duration of up to 12 months in one of the research groups of the SFB 595. A monthly fellowship of 1468,- Euros and travelling to Darmstadt will be provided.
Ph.D. students who are eligible for a fellowship should work on a topic related to the research activities of SFB 595, which is in the field of
• Ferroelectric materials
• Materials for intercalation batteries
• Materials for organic light emitting diodes
Applications should be written in English or German and contain:
• a curriculum vitae
• copies of the university degrees
• a verification of the Ph.D. student status
• a brief description of the topic of the Ph.D. thesis
• the used experimental techniques and the progress of the Ph.D. work
• an outline of the planned experiments and an anticipated schedule of the stay
• a description how the planned experiments contribute to the Ph.D. thesis
• a description how the planned experiments contribute to the goals of the SFB
• a statement of the Ph.D. advisor stating support of the application
Applications can be sent at any time either by mail or by e-mail to
Prof. Andreas Klein
Technische Universität Darmstadt
FB Material- und Geowissenschaften
64287 Darmstadt, Germany
It is strongly recommended to contact one of the project leaders of the SFB 595 for definition of a research plan and a schedule.
Additional information will be provided by A. Klein or by the corresponding project leaders and coworkers of the SFB.